Knowledge Days (a.k.a. KDays) is ACGI Software’s users conference, a three day event bringing together our valued customer community, ACGI staff, supporting partners, and industry experts, to network and learn how to operate more effectively, efficiently and drive constituent value.
Highlights of KDays 2018 include:
- ACGI executives address the company’s positioning in the industry
- Training sessions and one-on-one meetings with ACGI knowledge experts
- 40 educational sessions (10 CAE approved) across four tracks, with a variety of disciplines
- Product roadmap for Association Anywhere and Certelligence
- Education sessions presented by customers, ACGI’s business analysts, and resource partners
- ACGI Users Group (AUG) Meeting
- Networking events
Why You Should Attend:
For the love of learning. KDays 2018 will be packed with educational opportunities, from live-demonstrations and training, to user-group discussions and peer-led case studies.
For the love of engagement. Visit the ACGI Resource Partner Expo to meet with our supporting partners and learn about the variety of solutions integrated with Association Anywhere and Certelligence.
For the love of collaboration. Have a voice and represent your organization among ACGI’s thriving users group community (“The AUG”). Collectively, it has helped to shape ACGI’s products, services, and support.
For the love of fun. KDays 2018 is sure to keep you moving and networking! Be sure to attend our welcome reception, customer appreciation dinner and ad-hoc networking opportunities. Oh yeah, and for you early-risers, there just might be another 5K added to the schedule somewhere.
Are you ready? Let’s start by justifying your trip!