Knowledge Days is ACGI Software’s users conference – a three day event bringing together our awesome community of customers, staff, resource partners, and industry experts to gain insight, learn, get inspired, and make connections. Valuable takeaways from KDays 2018 will be building your skills and creating a playbook for success.
Gain Insight – Version 8.5 is coming!
At KDays, you will gain insight into ACGI’s company direction and product roadmap. Be among the first to experience a number of exciting new features and enhancements for your Association Anywhere and Certelligence systems, including:
- Modern User Interface Design & Navigation
- Reporting and BI – New Dashboards, ApEx 5.4, BOXI Enhancements
- New 3rd Party Integrations
- Simplified Event Setup and Wizards
- Expanded Payment Options
- Workflow Automation
- GDPR Tools for Compliance
- Digital System Guidance Module
- SSA Template Manager
Learn from The Best. ACGI’s product experts, savvy customers, and resource partners will share techniques and strategies for getting the most out of your system and expanding your knowledge.
- 40 educational sessions across four tracks
- Earn up to 7.5 CAE credits
- Discounted training workshops
- ACGI Users Group (AUG) Meeting
- Plenty of networking time
- ACGI’s Solutions Center – live demonstrations and one-on-one time with trainers, analysts, and your account managers
Have a Voice. Represent your organization among ACGI’s thriving users group community (“The AUG”). Collectively, you and your peers help to shape ACGI’s direction with its products and services.
Engage with ACGI’s Partners. Visit the ACGI Resource Partner Expo to learn how to extend the value of your Association Anywhere and Certelligence through integration with best-in-class technologies.
Enjoy Your Stay in Baltimore. KDays 2018 is sure to keep you moving and networking! Be sure to attend our welcome reception, customer appreciation dinner and ad-hoc networking opportunities. Oh yeah, and for you early-risers join ACGI’s pack for some fresh air and a morning walk/run around the Inner Harbor. Come to Baltimore early or stay for the weekend.
Are you ready? Let’s start by justifying your trip!